- Abshire Inc., Fresh Lobster & Seafood - The corporation has a niche; delivering seafood across the eastern seaboard. The current owner and executive director is known as Julian Abshire, father to the renowned Samuel. Julian is nearing his seventies and will some day relinquish control to his son for the company to be pioneered by a new helm-master into the future. Perhaps you recognize the man's last name; the family contributes to the city's restoration and desire for a greener community afterall.
- Cahalith - The dreamers, the historians, the inspiration, and the mad, those under the gibbous moon are guided by the cryptic visions provided in lucid dreams by the Mother known as Luna. Abshire might be considered superstitious by regular persons but his own people listen to the words sparked by his nightly visions. There is nothing sweeter than chaos and his dreams, and his fellow auspice-mates' dreams, provide the ultimate story to sing upon the masses. Perhaps you've heard his telling of tales at a bar? Late night bonfire?
- Fisherman - Through and through, Abshire is a seafaring gentleman. He makes a living from hauling in the delectable seafood that many dine on with high bills. Little do they know the perils of voyaging into the storms and treacherous waters where their food lay. Perhaps you are a fellow sailor or sea-lover.
- Neon City - In southwest Aleswich, industry rules with an ironclad fist: import and export, shipping, and transportation of natural resources. It is unmistakable from the clogging, noxious fumes that grasp the air or the oil that spills into the water. In the shadow, everything is far grittier with headlights streaming past in the distance, a subtle nod to the trucks that haul things in the physical realm. All of this belongs to Abshire and his pack, maybe you'll run into the pack members when wandering the industrial district of The Reach.
- Werewolf - The stories are true despite the world remaining ignorant of it's truths. Werewolves exist and the maddening curse of shape-changing has been branded into the psyche of Abshire. He changed under the gibbous moon, was inducted into the Storm Lords and has found himself apart of the Lodge of Maelstrom. Arrogance in subtlety and stern in most circumstances, it cannot be said that Abshire does not offer opportunity for people to explain themselves. He is not wholly friendly and believes that fear is an excellent tool to rule over People and Herd. Are you a fellow Uratha?
The Ocean's Lullaby
- “Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent.” - H.P. Lovecraft
- “Women want to hear nice things and men want to see nice things, it's why women wear make-up and men tell lies.” - Samuel Abshire
- Danny Thornton has obnoxiously butt her head into our affairs repeatedly until she was accepted. Relentless, like a raging squall, she has earned her place in my pack. More importantly, she has earned her place in my eyes. Touch her, I'll remove your hand -- if you aren't dead from her already. Your actions have led to your current path, one I cannot follow.
- Dylan Milner, one of the many Milner who have come into my life. He is power but a lack of finesse. I will do my best to direct you, I will do my best to line up the nails so you may hammer them. Trust does not come easy, friend, but you have gained it.
- Elmo Conner is starting to find his sea legs and is showing the rest of the raging tide that is vacuumed into the maelstrom that technology has a great place afloat the ocean. He is the engine of the ship. Death will fall to all those involved in your passing.
- Francis Wayland, a capable and dependable Storm Lord Rahu who just happens to have a few too many gambling debts. Mean right hook, though. You are missed, brother. I'll find you. I promise.
- Kansas Jameson, a nuisance who boldly steps where others do not: within arm's reach. She is full of so much life and I would not see it snubbed too soon. Draw on my face one more time, I'll break every finger.
- Malakai Longford , there is so much to do and so little time. I am sorry for the things that you are going to learn. Most get to slowly understand the world but the veil has been torn from your eyes. I will shelter you the best way I can: the deep-end. Was the truth too much? Did you wash away with the tide? Or will you rise?
- Molly Jane , the real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes. I will give you much to look at but it is on you to actually see. Come, join my world. Even beasts have the pounding of hearts, and you drum on mine.
- Sascha Bauer , you are a despicable foreigner with vulgarity, alcohol abuse, and the stench of cigarettes. I couldn't ask for anyone more reliable. I had a right hand once, do you feel the stress of filling this role? I hope you have your swimmies, there are big fish in this pool. Europe is not your home, return soon.