“The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted, it belongs to the brave.”
“I'm not saying I'm Batman, I'm just saying that no one has ever seen me and Batman in the same room.”
- Bryce: (Status 4) A son of Danford Bryce and Celia Brenner-Bryce, Dawson grew up with the family but outside of the usual political grooming. That hasn't stopped him from delving into the family business. He's taken to it like a shark to bloody waters. Must be genetic.
- Military Service: Purple Hearts(Plural). 3rd Batallion 5th Marines. Get Some! Served in Afghanistan and Iraq. Alot of friends in the Armed Forces, both at home and abroad. Are you one of them?
- People Know Me: The smiling face of triumph over adversity. Well known among the locals. He's the shining image of the All American wonder boy. Doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes, right?
- Merc Work: A first for Aleswich, surely. The newly formed PMC named Aegis Risk Mitigation Solutions is based firmly in town. Extending its reach from American shores. Dawson isn't a field operative, he's the man writing checks and calling the shots. Want an exciting job?
- Silver Ladder: After Fate pointed its finger, Dawson signed up with the Silver Ladder. There is so much to do. People need to be ready for what's coming. They need to Awaken. Dawson wants to help.
- Pure Sovereign: He's joined a Legacy. The whole purpose of said Legacy is to be AWESOME. How AWESOME are you?
- Obrimos: He feels he has the right. With the power of Angels at his fingertips, who's going to say he doesn't?
- Logs: Dawson does things from time to time. Click here for a list of them.
- Ainsley - O'Rourke? No way. She was meant to be a Bryce. If it's wrong to trust a dead woman with my life? I don't wanna be right.
- Pac Man - Beard Bro, I owe you a Batmobile.
- Belle - Poisonously upbeat. When she's not busting my balls.
- The Straw Man - I never know what to expect out of him. Guardians are fun like that, I guess.
- Catriona - On again and off again. I need a score card to keep up with us.
- Corrie - Level headed. Smart. Awesome. Totally glad she didn't die back in the day. I need to bounce more ideas off her.
- Danford - Father, if you only knew the half of it... None the less, welcome home.
- Maze - The dude is a magician. I didn't even know that was an option in the job choices. Not exactly the average Bryce but he's definitely blood.
- Defilade - Faith. He's shown me the way. He didn't push. He didn't pull. He pointed out the path and I will walk it to the end. If it wasn't for Defilade, I don't know where I would be right now.
- Neoma - Cabal. Order. We've got that in common. Highly gifted. Still a long way to go but the trip will be worth it when she gets to the final destination.
- Okeana - My first local hire for Aegis. A friend, colleague and a total clutz. Maybe I shouldn't have given her that gun... Eh, too late now!
- Betelgeuse - Cabal. This one is going to get me into trouble. Seriously.
- Gabriella - My little sister came back home. She's been through some rough spots but she's a Bryce. She'll get through it like a champion. She's going to be an awesome doctor one of these days. Bet you a house on it.
- Eponine - Moros, man. She's not as creepy as she'd like to be. That's a good thing in my book.
- Pippi - Serious nautical ninja. Reeeeaaaaally quiet. Balances out her husband pretty damn well, I think. One of the nicest people I've ever known.
- Paladin - You just don't see it, man.
- Pete - Tried to get me to do shark adrenaline while I waited for a meeting. Is that even a thing?! Okay, so I tried it anyway. But still...
- Pluto - Cabal. Order. He's alot less intense in small crowds. We're going to do impressive things together.
- Marty - My brother was a monster. I'll remember him for what he was, not what he had become. Rest in peace, Marty.
- Crucible - My cousin has made some hefty mistakes in the past. I can see he wants to be a better man these days... but that shit has a way of haunting a man.
- Tempest - Can't believe he wants me to light the way for him. Not sure how to take that yet.
- Tori - She jumped into the mix ready to get some work done. Didn't skip a beat. How could you not appreciate that?
- Vivian - I remember when she was a baby. Now she's all grown up. Going to be a journalist one of these days. When she gets around to it.
Dawson Kelly Bryce wasn't your average Bryce at the start. He didn't see himself as cut out for the famed Bryce political machine. More at home in the wilderness, camping, fishing and hunting. Playing sports, going sailing and pretty much doing everything he could to stay out of the house. While he didn't fit the usual family profile in his youth, he still got along famously with his cousins all the same.
Joining up with the Marines a day after his graduation from Dunlin's Point high school, he spent a fair share of time overseas. Mostly in places you wouldn't want to visit any time soon. A trained scout sniper, he didn't make a name for himself being the best shot... he made it for his impossibly bad luck. Two gunshot wounds, four seperate IED explosions. Not the best record to hold but two more and he would have tied for the most Purple Hearts earned by one living man. The last one put him in a wheelchair. He didn't stay there long. Unknowingly, he owes that to a certain Changeling.
After a rather eye opening night that started with a nice Italian dinner and ended with a mind bending romp through a strip club, Dawson Bryce Awakened. Chosen by Fate to join the Silver Ladder, he worked hard on both sides of his newfound life. Founding Aegis Risk Mitigation Solutions, lending his name and resources to charity works and becoming a Master of his chosen 'Art'. He doesn't slow down. He doesn't hold back. He lives life as only a man who's been at deaths door can: to the fullest.